Bouncing to spoofed domain name

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Fri Apr 13 17:35:55 IST 2007

On Apr 12, 2007, at 6:06 PM, Res wrote:

> Gareth,
> Ignore the self appointed net-cop (this list has at least 2 of em),
> there's only one person around here who has any right to ask you to
> post in a way he doesn't like, his name is Julian :) no-one elses
> opinion matters.

I agree with you on that point; however, it helps if you cater to the
tastes of those who may be able to help you. As someone else pointed
out, replying to someone asking for help is easy, but if the message
becomes difficult or inconvenient to reply to, someone who would
otherwise be willing and able to help might not be so willing (or
able) to help.

Hope this helps...