New ClamAV version

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Fri Apr 13 11:05:39 IST 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 09:44, Holger Nöfer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a new ClamAV version is released, 0.90.2
>
> http://lurker.clamav.net/message/20070413.012951.1d50edff.en.html
>
> Best regards,
> Holger

I have just upgraded from 0.90.1 and now clamavmodule also identifies
phishing attacks as viruses.
I am not sure if I like this idea. One one hand it is better to block
them and not rely on the backend mailserver (also running clamav) to
identify and block them there but on the other hand I would like the
reports when they mention the number of viruses to actually be the
number of viruses and not phishing emails aswell.