OT : alternative to postfix hold queue as it's used bymailscanner

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Apr 12 09:02:48 IST 2007

Why can't you just change the transport for the designated users to go too the new IMAP server, and then just sync their old mail to the new server? I presume it is so that they see all their mail straight away, but if informed there will be a slight day is that a issue ?

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.