Whitelisting Problem

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Apr 12 08:27:09 IST 2007

I am having a problem with Whitelisting our internal emails that pass through MailScanner. The configuration of MailScanner is Postfix MTA on Port 25 performing numerous SPAM checks, the emails are then passed through to a second Postfix instance on port 10026 which performs the hold operation so that MailScanner can process the emails. I have added our internal IP addresses to spam.whitelist.rules but when a internal email is relayed through it does not get W/L. I believe that this is because MailScanner looks at the final relay IP which will be 127.0.0.1 which is the second Postfix instance. If I W/L everything from 127.0.0.1 then all the SPAM will get through aswell :( Any ideas ?
--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.