Rép. : RE: Clam module broken after main.cvd update

Francois-Joseph Cid francois.cid at hevs.ch
Wed Apr 11 10:57:19 IST 2007

Hi,

I have the same issue.
All incomming mail are in hold folder.

When I launch Mailscanner in debug mode the message below is displayed
:

None of the files matched by the "Monitors For ClamAV Updates" patterns
exist! at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepViruses.pm line 485

Since 8hours, no messages are delivered.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

>>> Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond at prolocation.net> 11:39 11.04.2007 >>>
Hi!

> Monitors for ClamAV Updates = /usr/local/share/clamav/main.inc/*.?db
> /usr/local/share/clamav/daily.inc/*.?db
/usr/local/share/clamav/*.?db

> Unfortunately the monitoring is looking for filesize changes, not
> datestamps, so it's more complicated than it need be.

And besides that you still need to monitor for the old files also.

Bye,
Raymond.