heads up for clamavmodule users

Holger Gebhard holger at gebhardweb.de
Wed Apr 11 08:08:53 IST 2007

Hi all,

it is very simple to monitor the old structure ;-)
SweepViruses.pm split the monitoring files separatet with space...

In Debian and other Debian Based Distributions:
Monitors for ClamAV Updates = /var/lib/clamav/*.inc/* /var/lib/clamav/*.cvd

In other Linux Distributions?:
Monitors for ClamAV Updates = /usr/local/share/clamav/*.inc/*
/usr/local/share/clamav/*.cvd

Regards

Holger