heads up for clamavmodule users

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Wed Apr 11 04:38:49 IST 2007

Mike Tremaine wrote:

> None of the files matched by the "Monitors For ClamAV Updates" patterns
> exist!
>
> Then you need to either cleanup the problem or just switch to clamav
> instead of clamvmodule for now and it should be fine.
>
> -Mike

After reading Raymond Dijkxhoorn post above I understand the problem..

The MailScanner.conf setting

Monitors for ClamAV Updates = /usr/local/share/clamav/*.cvd

Controls this and acutally globs everything out so it may be possible to
change this to

/usr/local/share/clamav/*.inc/*

And have it watch all the files in both daily.inc/ and main.inc/

Having already reset 5 servers I'm not going to muck with it tonight but
for anyone else that gets a panic call it might be worth trying.

-Mike