IP address reputation, BorderWare

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Apr 7 16:11:25 IST 2007

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007, Peter Nitschke wrote:

> <Shrug>
>
> I don't have a need to hide, both my real name and a working email address
> are available to the list.

errr so what? i was not and have no intention or need to email you.

YAWN... this account is used in 27 mailing lists, and 19 newsgroups and
has been for sometime, therefore it is most likely in just about every
spam list known to man, accepting email to this email address by only the
lists, ensures I pretty much dont see any spam that gets past SA etc.

I dont have to hide, those on this list for several years know me and who
i am.

those like you who dont are completely immaterial to me, and your opinion
means absolutely nothing to me.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell know what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/