New Server Specs?

Jeremy Blonde JeremyBlonde at grant.k12.ca.us
Fri Apr 6 17:22:54 IST 2007

We're running MailScanner on a HP DL320 (G4, I believe), it's a dual
proc Pentium 4 3.40.  I process a little less than 10,000 a day with
bayes, FuzzyOCR, and MySQL logging and the load average hovers around 2.
I've not had a problem with the box or performance (aside from my
initial tuning of MailScanner).

Jeremy Blonde
Instructional Technology - Server Support
Grant Joint Union High School District