SPF_Fail score too low?

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Apr 5 22:56:32 IST 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Matt Kettler wrote:

> Personally, I interpret this as:
>
> The foolhardy and ambitious admin will recklessly dive right in and create a
> record which hard-fails.

Or maybe they are the intelligent admins who are completely sick of the
countless lamers getting away with impersonating everybody, but I do agree
you must know what you are doing before enabling hardfail, but if you
dont know what you are doing with SPF, you shouldn't be useing it anyway.

Personally I hardfail *and* I recommend it.

However, I recommend using a milter to do SPF checks, and not S.A

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell know what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/