I'm back at home

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Apr 5 20:40:20 IST 2007

Great news!  Now don't rush into anything... take your time and you will
come out just fine!

I was on vacation in Mexico's beautiful Riviera Maya last week and sent
you positive thoughts from this really nice place! I wanted to send you
a postcard from down there but I forgot your snail mail address...

I hope you'll be able to reschedule your world tour and see the wonders
of this world with your own eyes!

Denis

--
   _