Missing headers in mailscanner

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Wed Apr 4 15:41:03 IST 2007

Hi

Look at the X-unetix.nl-MailScanner: header....

A . in the the X- header can cause a lot of problems and I'm pretty sure
it's an illegal character at that point.

Remove the . from the %org-name% setting in MailScanner.conf

The {Spam?} subject modifier is done by MailScanner - have a search for
this in MailScanner.conf and hopefully you'll see where this is done...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic