OT: Multiple Outgoing IPs?

Aaron K. Moore amoore at dekalbmemorial.com
Wed Apr 4 14:06:03 IST 2007

Jim Coates wrote:
> [...]

You should have a complete config file for each instance of sendmail
that you are running.   I highly recommend the O'Reilly sendmail books.
I've found them invaluable for dealing with sendmail.  You might want to
take a look at the sections on routing mail in the sendmail Cookbook by
Craig Hunt.

You can pass a configuration file to sendmail using the -C command line
switch.  From glancing at some documentation it looks like there can be
some limitations when passing it a configuration file.  It's covered in
section 15.7.17 in the book sendmail by Bryan Costales, Third Edition.

Good Luck.

Aaron

--
Aaron Kent Moore