New Server Specs?

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Apr 4 11:37:01 IST 2007

I have just built a 1U server with two 2.4GHz Opterons and 4GB RAM. We are processing ~30,000 emails per day and have image SPAM recognition running aswell. The load on the server never goes about 1 even when under load. We also put the Postfix and MailScanner queues on a TMPFS for improved performance, hence having quite a large amount of memory.  If running image recognition then CPU power will also be important.

Regards,

UxBoD

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.