I'm back at home

Mike Kercher mike at vesol.com
Tue Apr 3 22:36:41 IST 2007

mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info <> scribbled on :

:
: So I am now back at home, and have my parents living in my
: house with me helping to look after me. We are all getting on
: fine, and life would be really hard if they weren't here.
: They have fixed everything and cleared out all my old junk
: that I don't want any more, so I now have a nice tidy house
: again with plenty of spare space. I won't be able to find
: anything for a while, but it's really nice to have everything
: neat and tidy again :-)
:
: Cheers,
: Jules.
:

Jules,

Glad to hear you are back home!  There really ARE easier ways to get a
housekeeper though!  Next time, just ask for some advice!

Best wishes

Mike