I'm back at home

Joost Waversveld joost at waversveld.nl
Tue Apr 3 21:22:15 IST 2007

> So I am now back at home, and have my parents living in my house with me
> helping to look after me. We are all getting on fine, and life would be
> really hard if they weren't here. They have fixed everything and cleared
> out all my old junk that I don't want any more, so I now have a nice
> tidy house again with plenty of spare space. I won't be able to find
> anything for a while, but it's really nice to have everything neat and
> tidy again :-)

It's always nice to have an clean house without putting any effort into
it yourself! ;-)

> It's going to be a fair while before I'm up to doing anything to do with
> MailScanner.

Don't bother... MailScanner is not that important, your health is more
important...

> This note is basically to send a very big thankyou for all the Get Well
> Soon cards you have sent me from all over the world, along with all the
> emails sending your best wishes too. They are all very much appreciated
> and it really brightened up my day every time someone from work called
> in with some more cards from around the globe. So thank you very much
> for all of them!

It was the least we could do for you, so no problem...

> So I'm still alive, though it was very touch and go for the first 10
> days, and more or less back in the land of the living. Don't expect any
> more than the odd health update for a while yet though :-)

That's ok, we will forgive you ;-)

Give it time. We're just so happy to hear from you!

All the best from the Netherlands...

Joost Waversveld