I'm back at home

Philip Butler butler at globeserver.com
Tue Apr 3 19:42:36 IST 2007

Jules,

We have all been blessed to get to know you through your work.  But
as you say, that's back-burner now.

You have been blessed with great parents and co-workers - let's all
take a moment to thank them also !!

 From here on out, I for one, will be thankful for Jules first and
your work second.

As your recovery continues, please enjoy the simple things - such as
knowing that thousands around the world have been praying for you !!

Phil Butler