Multiple Outgoing IPs?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Apr 2 21:41:19 IST 2007

Jim Coates spake the following on 4/2/2007 12:03 PM:

Then vmware would be better for you. You could install it in the base server,
add just one virtual machine, and host the other domain on the VM Set the
virtual net interface to bridged, and you can set the other ip address on it.
As long as the main machine stays up, the second domain should stay up.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and