OT: Multiple Outgoing IPs?

Jim Coates jimc at laridian.com
Mon Apr 2 19:18:00 IST 2007

Hey gang...

This is totally off-topic, but I know there are some very smart individuals
here who might have some ideas for me.

The company I work for recently purchased another company (both companies
are very small).

Because of how we track bonded sender info and such, I need to have both
domains (one for each company) sending outgoing mail on different IPs.

Ideally, I don't want to add another mail server and would like to be able
to take advantage of all the filtering and such that I have enabled on the
existing *nix based mail server.

I've been told that it is not possible to set outgoing IPs in SendMail, so
I'm looking for suggestions of how I might be able to make this work.

I truly appreciate it.

Jim Coates