Wiki login

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 11:34:15 IST 2006

On 28/09/06, Jeremy Blonde <JeremyBlonde at grant.k12.ca.us> wrote:
> Is the registration working for the Wiki?  I tried to create an account
> on it but I never received an e-mail.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy Blonde
> Instructional Technology - Server Support
> Grant Joint Union High School District

Quite possible, since the wiki moved to blacknight a while back (with
some rather strange errors ensuing:-). I'll have a go.... Ok, just
registered "testuser" and "test2" without getting any mail
notification. Bummer.

Jules, Michele or Paul... Could any of you take a look and check that
the wiki actually is permitted to send out mail?
While you're at it, perhaps one should enable the "password recovery"
function too? It's the "$conf['resendpasswd']= 1;" setting (in
local.php or other appropriate place).

--
-- Glenn