SA lint in MailWatch - 158 seconds?!

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Thu Sep 28 16:38:38 IST 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Martin Hepworth wrote:

MH> Brett
MH>
MH> you're probably using ALL the RBL's on SA.....hence it takes ages to query
MH> them all.
MH>
MH> have a look in /usr/local/share/spamassassin/20_dnsbl_tests.cf for the list
MH> of tests its doing and give a score of zero in mailscanner.cf to the ones
MH> you don't want to run....
MH>
MH> ie edit mailscanner.cf and put
MH>
MH> score RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL 0.0
MH>
MH> to turn off that RBL.

	Fantastic - thanks Martin! I was *just* studying the lint output and
there are 13 lines of "checking RBL...", it was where to swtich them off that
was eluding me.
	SO, just the info I need!
	I'll tweak this and report back to the list...

Brett Charbeneau
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library
7770 Croaker Road