Think it might be time to purchase the Big Book from Julian

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:47:09 IST 2006

On 28/09/06, Dimitri Yioulos <dyioulos at firstbhph.com> wrote:
> It would be a great thing, Jules, if you have the time.
>
> Dimitri
>

> On Thursday September 28 2006 3:33 am, Julian Field wrote:
> > Not in a big way, no. I might write some though if people would
> > like it.
> >
> > BB wrote:
> > > Does the book go into detail about setting up third party
> > > support?
> > >
> > > Spamassassin
> > > Bayes
> > > Dcc
> > > Pyzor
> > >
> > > etc...

Aren't these covered "enoug" in the Wiki/MAQ?

Not that I'd be against Jules putting something in the book... It's
his book to put whatever he likes in it... Just seems a bit like
wasted effort:-).

If you want a reason to buy the book, just see it as a good way to
reward Jules for his hard work.
It happens to be very readable too:-).

--
-- Glenn