about postfix and Mailscanner

Fajar fajarep at simplimobile.com
Thu Sep 28 09:53:20 IST 2006

I get this from.., I forget, and I use this until now

create new rule for mailscanner, for example

/etc/MailScanner/rules/remove.headers.rules

From:      10.1.1.    Received: X-Mailer: X-MimeOLE:
FromOrTo:  default       X-Mozilla-Status: X-Mozilla-Status2:

and in Mailscanner.conf
Remove These Headers = %rules-dir%/remove.headers.rules

Thanks for someone that post this in website if I remember.

Cheers

Fajar