Greylisting...

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Mon Sep 25 16:16:22 IST 2006

Hi,

Using postgrey here with postfix. Also no real complaints from users -
although there was
some muttering and grumbling initially as the system was learning the
legitimate sources and holding up most mail. I wouldn't turn it off
though, it's a massive difference to what I'm rejecting at the MTA
level.

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net