Beta release: MailScanner 4.56.5 --- please test

Alex Broens ms-list at alexb.ch
Mon Sep 25 10:22:56 IST 2006

On 9/23/2006 4:20 PM, Julian Field wrote:

> I have just released a new beta test version of MailScanner, 4.56.5.
> Please test it for me if you possibly can.

Guys,

Don't know yet if this is relevant to MailScanner and Postix support, or
Mailwatch.

Updated to:

"24/9/2006 - Released beta 4.56.6. This is the last main release before
next weekend's stable release."

Using Postfix Version 2.3 Patch 03 and Mailwatch (latest available).

If in Postfix Main.cf I use something like:

mail_name = BLAH
mail_version = 1.0

and release a msg, MailScanner doesn't recognize the whitelist entry
Mailwatch requires (From: 127.0.0.1) to properly release the msg and
retags the msg as spam.

mail_* entries from main.cf it works ok.

have I missed something?

thanks

Alex