ClamAV-Spamassassin Installation order

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Sep 22 23:27:48 IST 2006

I know this has been asked before, but searching my archives (the last
years worth of mail list posts) turned up nothing, so it gets asked one
more time.  At least one more time.

When setting up a new MailScanner system, is it perferable to install
Julian's spamassassin/clamav combined package before or after
MailScanner?

Thanks much, have a great weekend all...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500