Problem with rulesets

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Sep 22 20:29:55 IST 2006

The *score* is a numerical entry that you can set.  It can be a ruleset
but that would be under the "	High SpamAssassin Score" keyword, not
the "		High Scoring Spam Actions" arena.

If you're only using one value for high scoring spam set "High
SpamAssassin Score" to that value.  Then point "	High Scoring
Spam Actions" to your ruleset.  If you want a different High
SpamAssassin Score for different domains, create a ruleset for that.  In
your email below, you were assigning a value in the action ruleset, not
the score ruleset.  Hope that makes sense.

Do you have vi?  Just in case it is a crlf issue (not likely but who
knows), open your ruleset files and MailScanner.conf in vi.  If there is
a ^M on the end of the lines, clean them up.

Also, have you tried running a message through in debug mode?  If you
stated you did previously I apoligize - I sorta get lost in all these
threads after a while.  I have a photographic memory but ran out of film
when I was four...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500