Incoming and outgoing queue..

JD Doelitzsch jd at bentecmed.com
Thu Sep 21 18:01:12 IST 2006

Oh yeah, so sorry, Im running sendmail.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info]On Behalf Of Douglas Ward
  Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:52 AM
  To: MailScanner discussion
  Subject: Re: Incoming and outgoing queue..

  If you are running postfix then you can run mailq.

  On 9/21/06, JD Doelitzsch <jd at bentecmed.com> wrote:

    To the wizards of the MailScanner mailing list:

    How can I tell what is sitting in the incoming queue and outgoing queue
    using the command line? For some reason the Fedora GUI won't start and
the
    Xwindows setup doesnt start up either. In any case I'd like to make sure
all
    of the email sitting on the server has been processed out of it before
    trying to reinstall? xwindows or just make a new MS box. Thanks a bunch!

    -JD

  Douglas Ward
  Director of Information Technology
  NC Methodist Conference