LDAP Rejection

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Thu Sep 21 14:27:07 IST 2006

Yes!

The basic premise is to configure your MTA (sendmail, postfix, whatever) to verify the "RCPT TO:" header field against an LDAP request, via a built-in or modular mechanism.  In reality, it is outside of the scope of MailScanner specifically, but is an interesting and worthwhile exercise nonetheless.

What MTA are you using?  That will define your next course of action, since the methodology is (obviously) different from depending on that factor.

--

  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

 ^ ^  Unix System Administrator

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.