How to tell wich url that triggered in SURBL?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Wed Sep 20 23:04:17 IST 2006

Unless I'm misunderstanding what Alex was trying to tell you, he meant
that you can't do that via MailScanner+SpamAssassin.  If you're seeing
signs that people are doing that using SA on the SA lists, then they're
probably using SpamAssassin without using MailScanner.

MailScanner uses SpamAssassin as a set of perl libraries, which is very
different -- much of what you might read on the SA lists or in the SA
manual pages doesn't apply.