SpamAssassin Cache Size?

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Sep 15 19:47:43 IST 2006

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions a écrit :
> Martin Hepworth wrote:
>

>> Is it expiring old stuff (you should see messages to that effect in
>> the
>> maillog) or just growing and growing?
>>

> Both!
>
> It expires stuff but also grows.. We nuked it earlier this afternoon, so
> I'll be keeping an eye on it, but I'd love to know what other people are
> getting

Michele,

Our 3 servers have files less than 4MB.  The whole directory is also
under 4MB.  I am doing as Matt suggested and am expiring things with a
cron job.  It takes close to 3 minutes on some servers during whith MS
is not scanning any email (I stopped it)!

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste