Attachments

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Sep 14 18:47:48 IST 2006

Colin Jack spake the following on 9/14/2006 10:06 AM:

I think archive depth is the level of directories recursed.
So if your zip has a directory 6 levels deep, setting at 1 would only look at
the root, 2 would look down at the 1st level below the root and so on.
So setting at 2 would let a file below this level pass through.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and