Bug in SweepViruses.pm?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 14 18:06:09 IST 2006

How about I use the minimum value of all the counters from the different
virus scanners?
How do we define what this number represents?
Maybe it's best to use the maximum value of all the counters, as this
will hopefully reflect the number of different viruses found, regardless
of their name?

That sounds good to me.
What do you think?

believed to be clean.