{MailScanner: Spam?} How do i stop these spams?

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Sep 12 23:28:56 IST 2006

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Peter Russell wrote:

> I have heaps o users getting these spams at the moment. We have razor,
> dcc and pyzor and heaps of ruledujour running.
>
> -MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam,
> 	SpamAssassin (cached, score=0.203, required 6, BAYES_00 -2.60,
> 	FORGED_RCVD_HELO 0.14, SARE_FWDLOOK 1.67, SARE_OBFUMONEY2 1.00,
> 	UNPARSEABLE_RELAY 0.00)

Interesting I got a much higher score..

     required 3, INFO_TLD 0.81, SARE_FWDLOOK 1.67, SARE_LWHUGE 1.00,
     SARE_OBFUMONEY2 1.00)

> Appreciate any tips i can get

Use some extra S.A goodies :)

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd