Spamcop.net RBL blocking emails by mistake?

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Sep 12 00:47:22 IST 2006

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006, John Rudd wrote:

>> so its completely absolutely impossible for a student to have an infected
>> pc and do this you will state this on your life would you
>
> Students are our _least_ trusted class of user, and yes, we take enough
> precautions against them that there is 0% chance that this was caused by an
> infected student.

There is no way you can guarantee this in this day and age, regardless of
if you have 100 or 100K students, regardless of your setup, to think
otherwise shows complete ignorance of modern day capabilities.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd