BETA: Max SpamAssassin Size for sendmail and Postfix

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 09:26:27 IST 2006

Hi Julian,

I think this is a good solution to the issues we had been discussing.
It allows people to leave things as they until they hit the problems
with truncated images, and then they can look at the more sophisticated
settings.

One typo in the comments.  In the list of options you have "truncate",
but in the text you have "trackback".

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples