Restart problem

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 18:41:32 IST 2006

On 04/09/06, Walmiro Muzzi <walmiro_muzzi at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> I'm using Debian Sarge 3.1.
>

> []s
> Walmiro Muzzi
>
> Philip Zeigler wrote:
> > I have the same issue with FC5. Worked fine on FC4 and prior.
> >
> > Philip

Isn't this the same issue hashed over a while back... That it takes a
while (sometimes substantially so) for the sendmail waorkers to
actually finish and die? Sometomes making the sleep interval in the
init script not be enough, so that some linger when MS want to start
up again?
I might remember wrong, but check that first (I'm certainly to lazy to
search the archives for you:-):-)... Stop MS, the grep ps for sendmail
processess...
--
-- Glenn