Anyone using zen.spamhaus.org?

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun Sep 3 20:44:01 IST 2006

Hi!

>> Having said that, I think it would be worth adding zen to the list and
>> either including a url with details of what each list is/ does or similar
>> comment.

> I find it disturbing to see spam-sources and policy based entries in one
> and the same list. So it is harder to make your own policy based on the
> kind of client that is connecting.

Not if they return a code that you can filter, right?

One thing they should adopt i think is the way of coding we do with SURBL
right now, there you see with every hit what sublists its in and decide
what to do with it.

I personally love the idea of a single dsbl lookup with *ALL* available
RBL's inside and filter on subcodes. This would make mailprocessing MUCH
faster saving a zillion lookups for every mail, if one could do the same.

Bye,
Raymond.