Pointless SPAM containing story snippet - Why?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Sep 1 23:46:03 IST 2006

Glenn Steen spake the following on 9/1/2006 3:41 PM:
> On 02/09/06, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> (snip)
>> Hey Glenn,
>> Shouldn't you be gearing up for the weekend?
>> It must be near midnight there.
>>
> Oh yes, half past actually. Gearing up for another barbaric Swedish
> "food rite" for tomorrow... Crayfish... Like eating seabugs boiled in
> dill:-) Much tastier than the fermented herring (Note to Jules, not
> the tasty pickled herring... this is the stuff that puts noses out of
> joint and hair on ones chest:-):-)... Same type of drink though...
> Snaps/Akvavit mostly:-).
> For now, I'm just up trying to mail off some hefty mp3s (choir
> practise things, no illicit stuff) and fighting the diverse midi
> players that come with Ubuntu (for some reason timidity just don't
> play (bad pun, I know:-).
> Oh well, back to the battle (and sorry all for this repeat
> off-topic-offense:)
Merry weekend!!!

With the massive mails, I had better luck sticking them on a web page and just
mailing links. I always had someone who had a message size limit 1k less than
what I was sending.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and