Razor log file in Postfix hold queue

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Fri Sep 1 21:20:33 IST 2006

Quoting Mike Jakubik <mikej at rogers.com>:

> Ed Bruce wrote:
>> Mike Jakubik wrote:

>>> Just create a .razor directory in /var/spool/postfix and you're set.
>>>

>> I did this, restarted MailScanner and it stills creates a the log in the
>> hold directory.
>>

> Did you create ".razor" or "razor" ? Also, you can specify the location
> with razor_config in your spamssassin config file.

Use the following commands to configure razor for SA, replace
'/etc/mail/spamassassin/' with your preferred path.
# razor-admin -home=/etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor -create
# razor-admin -home=/etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor -discover
Pause for a while before you give the below command (10-15 seconds)
# razor-admin -home=/etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor -register

Add to /etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor/razor-agent.conf the following line.
razorhome              = /etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor

Add to /etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf, the following line.
razor_config /etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor/razor-agent.conf

- dhawal