Whitebox Linux install

Phil Udel Phil.Udel at SalemCOrp.com
Fri Sep 1 20:50:23 IST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Phil Udel
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 3:13 PM
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: Whitebox Linux install

Hi.
I have been playing around with Whitebox 4.0 and thought I would use it
instead of RedHat 4.0 for my new mailserver. I tried the rpm install but it
can't find redhat/src.  whitebox changed the names to whitebox. lol Has
anyone here used Whitebox with a rpm install?
--
Well I made a small change to the install script and the install went well.

Here is the Change:
if [ -d /usr/src/redhat ]; then
  echo Good, you have /usr/src/redhat in place.
  RPMROOT=/usr/srcredhat/
elif [ -d /usr/src/RPM ]; then
  echo Okay, you have /usr/src/RPM.
  RPMROOT=/usr/src/RPM
elif [ -d /usr/src/whitebox ]; then   	<-  Added
  echo Okay, you have /usr/src/whitebox.  <-  Added
  RPMROOT=/usr/src/whitebox			<-  Added
elif [ -d /usr/src/packages ]; then
  echo Okay, you have /usr/src/packages.
  RPMROOT=/usr/src/packages