Razor log file in Postfix hold queue

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 20:41:25 IST 2006

On 1 Sep 2006, at 19:38, Douglas Ward wrote:

> Does anyone know how to make Razor stop putting its log file into
> the postfix hold queue?  I have checked every file I can find using
> slocate and cannot find the setting.  Any advice would be most
> appreciated.  Thanks!

You need to add razor_config /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin/
razor/ to spam.assassin.conf

Then you need to run razor-admin -h  /var/spool/MailScanner/
spamassassin/razor/ -create which should then put all the right files
in that directory for you.

Drew

PS I thought this was in the Postfix section of the wiki but I can't
find it either. When I get a spare moment I'll add it (Up to my
eyeballs in it at the moment)

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy