Postfix greylist.pl not working in version 2.3

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:59:56 IST 2006

I have been running greylist.pl successfully in Postfix 2.2 for a few days
now.  After upgrading to 2.3 I see the following errors in
/var/log/mail/errors:

Oct 28 09:00:21 mx postfix/spawn[15280]: fatal: unknown user name: nobody

Is there a user list somewhere in postfix 2.3?  Am I missing a setup step?
I know this is probably a question for the postfix list but since there has
been so much postfix discussion on this list I thought I would give it a
shot.  Thanks!