MS 4.55.9 not detecting Mail::ClamAV - fixed

TCIS List Acct listacct at tulsaconnect.com
Sat Oct 28 20:46:48 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote:

> Define 'falls over'. Is it running out of memory? 50 per batch is quite
> large. How many CPU cores do you have and how much RAM, and how much swap?
>
> Jules

Ok, I have this one fixed.  Apparently installing the Perl module from the
packages collection (pre-compiled) doesn't cut it.  As I mentioned before, when
I tried to install Mail::ClamAV from ports it wouldn't compile (which is why I
resorted to a pre-compiled one).  I found another guy having the exact same
issue, and he posted a solution at:

http://www.phunsites.net/wp/2006/09/13/obscure-perl-module-compilation-error/

After following the steps he outlined, I was able to compile Mail::ClamAV and
all is well.  Now, to see how much this improves the performance..

Mike Bacher / listacct at tulsaconnect.com
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
http://www.tulsaconnect.com