RBL List selection

Gordon Colyn gordon at itnt.co.za
Thu Oct 26 22:02:40 IST 2006

ITNT Banner Campaignhi all,

I am finding that my incoming queue is groing to approx 1500 to 2000
messages during high message loads and on investigation it seems that a
large delay is in the process of checking against the RBL's.  Can anyone
suggest the best minimum config to get the best result?  Currently I am only
pushing approx 30,000 messages a day through the server...

I am using;

Spam List = spamcop.net ORDB-RBL spamhaus.org spamhaus-XBL SBL+XBL NJABL
SORBS-SMTP CBL RSL DSBL SORBS-DUL

and

Spam Domain List = SORBS-BADCONF SORBS-NOMAIL

Thanks

Gordon Colyn
InTheNet Technologies
www.itnt.co.za