block spam based on subject?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Oct 26 17:14:35 IST 2006

Michael Masse spake the following on 10/26/2006 8:14 AM:
> Thanks for the spamassassin rule tip.    I created a rule and it seems
> to be working.   I was just wondering if it's necessary to restart
> MailScanner every time you create or modify a rule?
>
> Mike
You just need to issue a reload command, or you can wait until it restarts on
its own. But if you are creating multiple rules, you can wait until you are
done. Just remember to lint the new rules to catch any typos before you reload.
--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and