Headers in Public Folder

Peter Russell pete at enitech.com.au
Thu Oct 26 02:21:38 IST 2006

I ahve a python script that reads the exchange 2003 public folder and
learns the spam right into bayes and even deletes from public after its
been read if that helps.

No issues with headers etc being changed. I ahve the public folder
available to all users with contributer access (they have drag and drop
spma into it but cant opne the spam folder and see in).