OT : Disaster recovery?

Colocation Colocation telehouse at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 26 00:55:14 IST 2006

I've got hardware failures pretty much covered with all the usual spares.
(plus a very decent support contract from a HP reseller located 5 minutes
away from the DC!)

I'm just worried about corruption, or say both disks in my raid dying or
even being hacked! Anything thats going to need a full reinstall. I'm
looking at mondo now, it seems more focused on backups to media under the
assumption you have easy access to the system you are backing up, though it
supports NFS + PXE so i wonder how that might work remotely.