OT: MS Exchange Alternatives

Peter Russell pete at enitech.com.au
Tue Oct 24 02:16:33 IST 2006

Scalix licensing is nice. Can have 25 ful featured MS Outlook clients in
the community license. I have used this with Outlook and its is VERY
powerful. Users would assume they connected to Exchange.

Best webmail client ever made is Zimbra, but make you pay for Outlook
connections.

openxchange is not worth the effort compared to the above 2