modify sendmail so it doesn't get mail out of the queues

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Mon Oct 23 22:11:37 IST 2006

Well, the MailScanner rpm package init script supplies this option to
the "inbound" sendmail to keep it from running the queue:
	-ODeliveryMode=queueonly

But that doesn't help unless you can also figure out how to use
different queue directories for your inbound and outbound queues (by
outbound I mean only "leaving the system", ie the queue where MS moves
messages after it's scanned them).  Looks like you've already done that
though with "mqueue.scanned".

Mind if I ask what distribution this is?  I'm 100% RHEL these days, and
this doesn't look familiar, though you have a mention of RHEL in the
comments.